We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive Graduate / Digital (BIM) coordinator who thrives in an exciting, fast paced and often challenging environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital to support the implementation of the company’s digital strategy on live projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to support and contribute to the following activities:
Information management function to include:
- Review and interpretation of exchange information requirements (EIRs)
- Contribute / update BIM execution plan in response to EIRs
- Establish the delivery team’s capability and capacity
- Contribute / update the proposed delivery team’s mobilization plan
- Contribute to the delivery teams risk register
- Contribute to the delivery team’s tender response
- Review of MIDP
- Support the management of information via project common data environment (CDE)
- Review information model and data
Digital support function to include:
- Supporting the management of clash detection and data validation workshops with project teams
- Training project team in using digital software and hardware, relevant to projects e.g., CDE
- Researching, testing and supporting the implementation of new digital processes, software and hardware within the company.
This role description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for BIM Coordinator. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
- Third level qualification / apprenticeship in AECM related discipline
- Specific strengths within information management with an understanding of BIM processes, standards across all stages of project lifecycle.
- Experience working in BIM authoring and collaboration software tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Awareness of building regulations, legislation and compliance.
- Awareness of contractual and commercial knowledge
- Leadership Skills: Communicates and gains team commitment to a vision, able to motivate colleagues and others and provide direction and vision.
- Effective Communication Skills: Able to communicate well with a variety of audiences, presents a professional image and promotes the brand
- External Focus: Takes time to question and understand the real, underlying needs of the customer, the public, the supply chain, and other project stakeholders.
- Influencing: Ability to convince others, gain agreement and acceptance of team plans and activities
- Initiative: Develops new insights into situations. Encourages new ideas. Able to get results either individually or collectively as a team.
- Team Player: Contributes fully to team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of the team. Demonstrates honesty, loyalty, and commitment.
McAvoy is an employer of choice for people from different backgrounds and seeks to promote respect for the individual and equality of opportunity. We passionately believe that everyone should be treated solely on the basis of personal merit and contribution throughout their career with the Company. The diversity of our people, their skills and abilities are the strengths that help us achieve our best.
To join our winning team and find out why we are an employer of choice, please forward your CV to email@example.com