Salary Not disclosed
Location Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Closing Date Wednesday 21st July 2021
Closing Time 5pm
Join our winning team and find out why we are an employer of choice.
We are seeking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator on a full-time permanent basis located at our Lisburn facility.
The role will report to our Marketing and Communications Manager and will support all Ireland and UK marketing activities.
Above all you will need to demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm and ambition, with the tenacity to ‘make things happen’. We are committed to agile working.
To apply for this position, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Create and execute traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Coordinate PPC, social media marketing and SEO
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring campaign success
- Create content and monitor analytics across the website and social media channels
- Work with external suppliers/agencies and ensure consistent branding and messaging: PR, website, print, etc
- Develop and update business and marketing collateral (Brochures, case studies, etc)
- Work with the Business Development team to maximise lead generation
- Champion CRM system development and utilisation within the business
- Coordinate events and photography
- Proven experience in a Marketing Coordinator role or a similar role
- Attained a third level qualification in Marketing or a similar discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- A team player who can also work independently
- First class administration skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in using InDesign, Photoshop, Word Press, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Mailchimp and/or Google Analytics
- Experience in creating and managing PPC and paid social media campaigns