Business Development Co-ordinators
Location Oxford, GB
Closing Date Friday 30th July 2021
Closing Time 5pm
Join our winning team and find out why we are an employer of choice.
We are seeking to recruit two Business Development Coordinators on a full-time permanent basis located in our Oxford office. The roles will report to our Regional Heads of Modular Sales and Hire and will support all GB business development activities.
To apply for this position, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Identify and pursue potential business opportunities for modular sales and hire
Conduct market research to identify new business development opportunities
Develop contacts and effective relationships with key stakeholders
Customer database and relationship management
- Carry out structured business development campaigns including “cold calling” to a variety of predetermined sectors.
- Develop contacts and relationships with the key stakeholders to achieve quarterly and annual modular sales and hire targets to Education, Commercial, Health, and Infrastructure Sectors.
- To manage and deal with customer enquiries, arranging face to face meeting for RH or Modular Hire and Sale.
- Prepare quotations and drawings to suit customers requirements.
- Generate orders by working with the RH of Modular Hire and Sale to ensure we keep in regular contact with potential customers.
- Carry out customer care calls to ensure customers are pleased with the product and service delivery by the McAvoy group, raising any concerns internally to ensure problems are swiftly resolved whilst also uncovering future projects.
- Effectively use CRM and other internal systems to ensure customer information is kept up to date.
- Support the RH of Hire and Sales post order to ensure the relevant information is passed on to the project delivery team in a timely manner.
- Expedition of monies owed, in line with company guidelines and procedures
- Work with the wider McAvoy Team to effectively represent and grow the business and contribute to the culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Promote and ensure a safe working environment, ensuring compliance with SHEQ Policies and Procedures
- Carry out other duties that are consistent with the job holder’s knowledge and skills to assist the company in achieving its goals and objectives
- A proven track record in business development
- Customer focused with strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A team player who can also work independently
- Strong commercial acumen
- First class administration skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A sound working knowledge of modular building hire is desirable, although not essential
- Above all you will need to demonstrate enthusiasm and ambition, with the tenacity to make ‘things happen’