Closing Date 18th April 2019
Closing Time 5pm
We are currently recruiting for Contracts Managers for our head office in Dungannon, this will be a full-time/permanent position.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of construction projects, ensuring that they are completed safely, on time and within cost whilst maximising client satisfaction
- Manage project delivery from outline design stage to client handover in line with targets
- Develop and lead health and safety, sustainability and community initiatives
- Develop, nurture and manage client relationships.
- Develop, nurture and manage supply chain and consultants relationships
- Have a full understanding of and manage the overall operational and commercial aspects of the project to achieve the budget.
- Ensure consistent implementation of standard procedures.
- Post contracts defects management and sign off within targets set.
- An experienced Contracts Manager, working within the Construction industry, successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- A building engineering and management background
- Excellent contractual, technical and health and safety knowledge
- First class communicator with highly developed staff management and leadership skills
- Flexible approach to working hours and site locations
- An appropriate and valid CSR/CSCS Card
- Valid driving licence
- Relevant third level qualification and/or professional qualification is desirable but not essential